Let's check what to eat and what to keep in mind to be able to lose weight upon regular training.
- Include weight-losing products to your meals: avocado, nuts, eggs, bananas, and full-fat Greek yogurt.
- Opt for whole grains because they're higher in fiber and protein than white refined starches. Whole grains will keep you feeling full and energized.
- Drink a lot of water. Drink water before you are going to eat and after the meal. That will help you eat less but feel full.
- Watch your portion sizes. Stop eating before they get too full.
- Eat every three to four hours, it helps stabilize your blood sugar and prevents you from binging in between meals and overeating when you sit down for a meal.
All in all, running helps you lose weight, but no way does it give you a license to eat whatever you want, whenever you want. To waste unwanted pounds, you should not only regularly run, but try to follow the above-mentioned eating habits.